Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BIG 50


It never gets easier just the tears stop rolling down your face has much. There is never a day that goes by that I don't miss my dad. Today is his b-day he would have been the big 50. I try to remember the good time. Like when he used to come up to me and look at me funny and then give me a snoopy kiss. The many times we talking on the phone when i was cooking and he would say he was coming over to eat but he was far away and he couldn't. The time we want to Va for my sister graduation and on the way back we stop at the store and he got beer and told me to distract Karen AKA BITCH so he could put the beer in the cooler lol.If you know my dad you would say that would be some thing he would do lol. Oh he has missed so much.
~Me getting Married
~My sister getting Married
~My baby girl being born
~My sister baby boy being born
~My brothers becoming Man
~Jason trying to get sober
~Casey getting his like back on track
OH daddy I miss you. This month been a happy one and a said one. Stephanie having Blake and my b-day. I wish every day you was here but cant do any thing about it. I do hope to see some day. Love
your blueyes baby girl

1 comment:

Foster mama K said...

I know how bitter sweet, birthdays can be. Your dad was watching over you.