Monday, October 6, 2008

Family time is the best

Dustin running in the water
No need to tell him he's cute b/c he will just say I know lol

Tommy, Dustin, And Mariyah at the movies
Me and Tommy with Mariyah
Sunday we take the kids to see a movie. This was Mariyah first movie lol not like she cares but she did like to see the lights. Then after the moves we went to a few stores looking for shoes for Mariyah. Dustin seen they had a water fountain so me and him had to play in it :). Thomas stayed with Mariyah and me and Dustin played in the water we had fun. Today I take the kids to get there picture done. Dustin take really good ones and Mariyah cried b/c she wanted some Mariyah Juice. At the end they take good pictures and I cant want to get them in. I think Mariyah is starting to coo and ka. Hope you all had a good weekend.

No comments: