Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baby update

This month has gone by so fast. Next week I will be in VA Beach and I can’t wait to see my family and best friend and other friends I grew up with. My sister and I are having a baby shower together on June 21st. I can’t wait. I never thought we would have babies at the same time; if any at all. For me, I had Dustin so I was always ok if I never got pregnant or not, but in our family it’s hard for the girls to get pregnant so i was worried my sister would never have children. On the other hand, if I never had gotten pregnant, I would have been happy with Dustin. The only thing I was missing was the experience of being pregnant. The baby just doesn’t want to move for mommy any more. I went to the Dr on June 2nd and everything was ok, but on June 3rd, the baby just stopped moving. For 2 days I didn't feel Baby G, so I went back to the Dr for them to listen to the heart beat and it was a good one at 174 at first and it averaged at 156. I still have not felt the baby move that much since then. I’m going to make another appt. before I go to VA Beach to make sure everything is ok. I know it is fine, but I’m just not feeling the baby all the time like i did and it worries me. I hope you all are doing good bye for now.

No comments: