Friday, May 30, 2008

MAD

Ok so here is my day. I got up at 7:45 and my mother-law was here. That’s ok, I forgot she was coming today but she did and we all went out to eat at 8 AM and we got home around 9:30 AM. I had to work at 10 AM. No biggie.

The baby didn’t like what I had to eat so I started feeling sick. On top of that I went to sleep the night before at 10 PM and I woke up at 1 AM for the 1 clock pee and most of the time we go to bed after that but Baby G said NO; I’m going to keep my mommy up all night (Or at least until 5am). So the combination of no sleep and not feeling good made me have a bad day.

So nap time FINALLY came which meant I could get an hour to just relax without any kids. I only have one kid at nap time to put down. At 1 PM, I have another child that came, so I put her down for a nap. By this time my relaxation is half over b/c I still have to clean up while the kids are asleep.

The kids get up at 3 PM and I have another child that came at 3:30 PM. The mommy said the girl did not have a nap so I started to put her down to take one, but I realized that she was not going down without a fight, so I just let her stay up.

Bed time is 8:30 most of the time but I was not feeling good and one of my night time kids didn’t have a nap either, so 8 PM was tonight’s bed time for both b/c the other children didn’t want to listen to me.

The dad of the child that came at 3:30 PM got here at 8 so I got her ready to go. Before they left he asked me if she got her clothes dirty and I said no but I did give her a bath. He then said that she had one before she was dropped off earlier today. I explained that unless somebody tells me, I have no way of knowing she had already had a bath, but she is defiantly clean I guess.

I told him I was just about to put her bed so he had come just in time :)

He didn’t like that too much. He looked as if he wanted to say, “Why is she going to bed so soon?”, but he never actually said anything to me about it, I could just tell.

Anyways, I don’t feel good and I was and am bitchy so I just wanted to write it down to help me feel better.

1 comment:

Foster mama K said...

Sorry you are having such a bad day. Hope things are better today :)